Red Pine Exploration Inc. announces that its Board of Directors has granted an aggregate of 2,650,000 stock options to directors, employees and consultants of the Company. Each stock option is exercisable into one common share of the Company at a price of $0.06 per common share, vests immediately upon grant, and expires 5 years from the date of grant.
About Red Pine Exploration Inc.
Red Pine Exploration Inc. is a gold and base-metals exploration company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Company’s common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “RPX”.
Red Pine has a 60% interest in the Wawa Gold Project with Citabar LP. holding the remaining 40% interest. Red Pine is the operator of the project and is focused on expanding the existing gold resource on the property.
- Tourism and Forestry Industry Shake Hands - July 4, 2022
- Les élèves de l’ÉSC Trillium approfondissent leurs connaissances sur la richesse et la diversité des cultures autochtones - July 1, 2022
- ÉSC Trillium students deepen their knowledge of the richness and diversity of Indigenous cultures - July 1, 2022