Dec 1, 2017 @ 06:17
On Tuesday November 28, 2017 at approximately 5:00 pm members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East (Wawa) Detachment responded to a local address regarding a report of an assault. At the scene investigation revealed that two female victims had been assaulted.
As a result Cindy Ann HANNIGAN (45) of Wawa, Ontario was arrested and charged with:
- 2 counts, Adult Assault contrary to section 266 of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- Adult Unlawfully in Dwelling House contrary to section 349(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
The accused was released from custody and is to appear in Court on January 18, 2018.
- SE OPP Wawa – Sobriety Check Leads to Disqualifed Driving Charge - August 8, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Wawa Resident charged for Backyard Explosions - August 7, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Men Charged in Break in at Local School - July 22, 2020