Dec 1, 2017 @ 08:14
On Monday November 27, 2017 at approximately 11:00 am members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East (Chapleau) Detachment had occasion to stop a motor vehicle on Highway 101 in the Township of Peters District of Sudbury for a traffic violation. Investigation revealed that the lone male driver was in possession of controlled drugs. Police seized a quantity of Marihuana, Cannabis Resin and a quantity of Methamphetamine pills.
As a result Yanic DUGUAY-FRANCOEUR (23) of Mirabel, Quebec was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- 2 counts of Adult Possession of a Schedule II Substance-Cannabis Marihuana- Under 30 grams contrary to section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act,
- Adult Possession of a Schedule I Substance- Methamphetamine contrary to section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
The accused was released from custody and is to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Chapleau Ontario on February 12, 2018.
Latest posts by SE OPP - Wawa Detachment (see all)
- SE OPP Wawa – Investigation of Traffic Hazard leads to Impaired Charges - January 3, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Lay Charges in Report of Sexual Assault - January 2, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Lay Charges in Two New Year’s Day Domestic Disputes - January 2, 2020