Nov 20, 2017 @ 09:15
On Friday November 17, 2017, at approximately 9:15 am members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East (Chapleau) Detachment responded to a Chapleau address regarding a break and enter incident. At the scene investigation revealed that a male and female had been involved in a dispute.
As a result a 30 years old Chapleau Ontario male was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Adult Break and Enter a dwelling house with intent to commit indictable offence contrary to section 348(1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- 3 counts of Adult Fail to Comply with Probation Order contrary to section 733.1(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- Adult Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 – in Canada contrary to section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- Adult Possession of a Schedule I Substance-Other drugs contrary to section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act,
- Adult Possession of a Schedule I Substance- Methamphetamine contrary to section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
The accused was held into custody pending a bail hearing in Timmins Ontario on November 20, 2017.
- East Algoma OPP – Arrest made after theft call - September 30, 2022
- East Algoma OPP – Person arrested after traffic stop - September 30, 2022
- Nipigon OPP – Collision between Bus and Pickup being Investigated - September 28, 2022