Nov 8, 2017 @ 09:33
On Wednesday, November 1, 2017, at approximately 3:45 pm members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East Wawa Detachment responded to a local Wawa address regarding a threatening incident. At the scene, investigation revealed that the male in question had threatened two other persons.
As a result, a 41-year-old Wawa, Ontario male was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- 2 counts Adult Uttering Threats- Cause Death or Bodily Harm contrary to section 264.1(1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- Adult Assault with a Weapon contrary to section 267(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- Adult Fail to Comply with Recognizance contrary to section 145(3) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
The accused was transported to Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario for bail hearing on, Wednesday, November 8, 2017.
- SE OPP Wawa – Men Charged in Break in at Local School - July 22, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Names of Fugitive Pair Released - July 16, 2020
- SE OPP – Pair arrested after Canine and ERT Overnight Search - July 15, 2020