Nov 8, 2017 @ 09:33
On Wednesday, November 1, 2017, at approximately 3:45 pm members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East Wawa Detachment responded to a local Wawa address regarding a threatening incident. At the scene, investigation revealed that the male in question had threatened two other persons.
As a result, a 41-year-old Wawa, Ontario male was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- 2 counts Adult Uttering Threats- Cause Death or Bodily Harm contrary to section 264.1(1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- Adult Assault with a Weapon contrary to section 267(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- Adult Fail to Comply with Recognizance contrary to section 145(3) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
The accused was transported to Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario for bail hearing on, Wednesday, November 8, 2017.
Latest posts by SE OPP - Wawa Detachment (see all)
- SE OPP Wawa – Investigation of Traffic Hazard leads to Impaired Charges - January 3, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Lay Charges in Report of Sexual Assault - January 2, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Lay Charges in Two New Year’s Day Domestic Disputes - January 2, 2020