On Monday October 02, 2017, at approximately 11:40 am members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East Wawa Detachment responded to a local Wawa address regarding a domestic dispute in progress. Investigation revealed that a dispute had taken place between a male and a female.
As a result a 20 year old Wawa, Ontario male was arrested and charged with the following offence:
- Adult Mischief- Domestic contrary to section 430 (4) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
And an 18 year old female was arrested and charged with the following offence;
- Adult- Assault contrary to section 266 of the Criminal Code of Canada.
Both accused were released from custody and are to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Wawa Ontario on November 6, 2017.
Latest posts by SE OPP - Wawa Detachment (see all)
- SE OPP Wawa – Investigation of Traffic Hazard leads to Impaired Charges - January 3, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Lay Charges in Report of Sexual Assault - January 2, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Lay Charges in Two New Year’s Day Domestic Disputes - January 2, 2020