Tag Archives: September 8

ZEDLACHER, Lynda (nee Inch)

Pillar of the community and lifelong Wawa resident, Lynda Zedlacher, passed away unexpectedly but peacefully at Lady Dunn Health Centre the morning of Wednesday, September 8th, 2021. She is now reunited with the love of her life, her husband Peter Zedlacher Sr, who passed 28 years earlier. Born March 15th, 1944, the youngest daughter of Hazel and Clarence Inch, Lynda ...

Read More »

Morning News – September 8

Sept 8, 2021 at 07:56 Weather – Showers ending this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 16. UV index 2 or low. Tonight – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Low 9.   Status of COVID-19 cases in Algoma There are 5 (1) active cases ...

Read More »