Tag Archives: September 27

Morning News – September 27

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 07:56 Weather: Today – Cloudy. 70% chance of showers changing to 30% chance of showers near noon. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7. UV index 2 or low. Tonight – Cloudy. 30% chance of rain showers changing to 30% chance of flurries or rain showers this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting ...

Read More »


On Sunday, September 26th Hans enjoyed his last bicycle ride. It is with deep sadness that Hans’ family announce his sudden passing on Monday, September 27, 2010. Beloved husband of 47 years to Ingrid Metzen. Loving father of Barbara and her husband Chris, John and his wife Kim, Michelle and her husband Kelly. Proud Opa to the joys of his ...

Read More »

AVIS, Gloria Jean (nee Harrison)

Gloria J. Avis, managing editor of the Algoma News Review and secretary-treasurer of Wawa Print & Litho, Inc. died on September 27 at the Lady Dunn Health Centre. Gloria fought the good fight against cancer for nearly 10 years. Born Gloria Jean Harrison in Goderich on December 24, 1942, she lived her early life in Stratford where she served as ...

Read More »