Tag Archives: November 25

Morning News – November 26

Nov 26, 2022 at 07:56 Weather: Today – A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late this morning then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High 7. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Mainly cloudy. 30% chance of flurries overnight with risk of freezing ...

Read More »

Morning News – November 25

Nov 25, 2022 at 07:56 Weather: Today – Cloudy. 70% chance of flurries early this morning then 30% chance of flurries late this morning. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 1. Wind chill -6 this morning. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h ...

Read More »

NORTH, Douglas “Doug”

It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Douglas North in is 93rd year. Loving husband, devoted father and great friend to many. Predeceased by his wife Phyllis. He will be deeply missed by his sons and daughters in law Chris and Jane of Scarborough, Scott, Dawn Nadeau of London, and Rob and Marilyn of Sault Ste. ...

Read More »