Mar 9, 2022 at 07:56 –
- Today – Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 late this morning. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 15 this morning and minus 9 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low.
- Tonight – Periods of snow ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 12 this evening and minus 22 overnight.
|Current||Previous||Change from previous report|
|Confirmed Cases in 2022||3,353||3,286||67|
|Deceased in 2022||17||15||2|
|Central & East Algoma||559||557||2|
|Elliot Lake & Area||213||211||2|
|Sault Ste. Marie & Area||4,555||4,494||61|
- Team Jacobs plays against Manitoba’s Mike McEwen at 3:30 p.m. EST in the 2022 Tim Hortons Brier. Thursday, they play against Nova Scotia’s Paul Flemming at 8:30 p.m.
- Paul Calandra, Minister of Long-Term Care, will be joined by Vincent Ke, MPP for Don Valley North, and Sevag Khoshian, President of the Armenian Community Centre of Toronto, to make an announcement at 8:45 a.m.
- Ross Romano, Minister of Government and Consumer Services, will be joined by Victor Fedeli, Minister of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade and Nina Tangri, Associate Minister of Small Business and Red Tape Reduction, to make an announcement about supporting Ontario businesses at 9:15 a.m. in Etobicoke.
- Premier Doug Ford will be joined by Christine Elliott, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health, to make an announcement at 10 a.m. in Brantford.
- Dr. Kieran Moore, Chief Medical Officer of Health, will provide an update on Ontario’s plan to live with and manage COVID-19 at 11 a.m.