Dec 18, 2017 @ 22:04
- Marathon – Schreiber
- Wawa – Pukaskwa Park
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Significant snowfall likely tonight into Tuesday.
Snow at times heavy is expected to develop later this evening for areas close to Lake Superior. General snowfall amounts of 10 cm are likely by Tuesday morning. However, some locales may see higher amounts.
Snow squalls are possible on Tuesday for areas east of Lake Superior as strengthening northwest winds bring in colder air. These snow squalls will likely affect areas between Wawa and Sault Ste. Marie.
- Sault College Extends Withdrawal Period to Further Support First Year Students - August 12, 2020
- Happenings at Wawa First United Church – August 12 - August 12, 2020
- Children with Autism are Still Waiting - August 5, 2020