Dec 18, 2017 @ 08:10
- Marathon – Schreiber
- Wawa – Pukaskwa Park
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Significant snowfall likely tonight into Tuesday.
Snow at times heavy is expected to develop this evening for areas close to Lake Superior. Snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are likely by Tuesday morning.
Snow squalls are possible on Tuesday for areas east of Lake Superior on Tuesday as strengthening northwest winds bring in colder air. These snow squalls will likely affect areas between Wawa and Sault Ste. Marie.
- From the Branch – September 23 - September 23, 2020
- Happenings at Wawa First United Church – 17th Sunday after Pentecost - September 23, 2020
- Connecting People in Central Algoma with the Mental Health and Addictions Supports - September 22, 2020