Dec 18, 2017 @ 08:10
- Marathon – Schreiber
- Wawa – Pukaskwa Park
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Significant snowfall likely tonight into Tuesday.
Snow at times heavy is expected to develop this evening for areas close to Lake Superior. Snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are likely by Tuesday morning.
Snow squalls are possible on Tuesday for areas east of Lake Superior on Tuesday as strengthening northwest winds bring in colder air. These snow squalls will likely affect areas between Wawa and Sault Ste. Marie.
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- Calvary Pentecostal and Wawa Baptist’s Youth Program - January 27, 2020
- Ontario Confirms Second Presumptive Case of Wuhan Novel Coronavirus - January 27, 2020
- Ontario Protecting Students from Emerging Issue of the Wuhan Novel Coronavirus - January 27, 2020