Jul 27, 2017 @ 08:2
On Wednesday July 26, 2017, at approximately 12:50 am members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East Chapleau Detachment responded to a Brunswick House residence regarding a family dispute. At the scene investigation revealed that a male had assaulted a female.
As a result a Brunswick House male, age 24 was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Adult Assault- Spousal contrary to section 266 of the Criminal Code of Canada.
- Adult Overcome Resistance by Attempting to Choke, Suffocate or Strangle another Person contrary to section 246(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
The accused was released from custody and will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Chapleau Ontario in October, 2017.
- Additional individuals associated with River View Public School have tested positive for Covid-19 - October 23, 2021
- Morning News – October 23 - October 23, 2021
- PSA: 2 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 (#487 – #488) - October 22, 2021