Michipicoten Memorial Community Centre:
- Wednesday, September 8 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 15 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, September 20 from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 29 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Eddy K. Lefrançois Recreation Centre (Pfizer & Moderna)
- Wednesday, September 22 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hawk Junction Community Hall (Pfizer for anyone born in 2009 or earlier):
- Thursday, September 16 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
If you need to book a vaccine appointment, you can phone one of the following agencies:
- Wawa Family Health Team – 705-856-1313
- Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services – 705-856-8282
- Algoma Public Health – 705-856-7208
To schedule an appointment for White River and Dubreuilville, please contact:
- Dubreuilville Medical Centre – 705-884-2884
- Northern Neighbours NP Led Clinic – 807-822-2320
If you received your first dose in North Algoma before July 31st, you will be contacted to schedule your second dose. If you received your first dose outside of North Algoma, please phone one of the above listed agencies to schedule your second dose. You are eligible to receive your second dose 28 days after your first dose.