- Pukaskwa Park – Wawa
- Lake Superior Park – Agawa
- Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay – Searchmont
Snow squalls are expected to develop. Under the snow squall bands, visibilities will be significantly reduced due to the heavy snow, and snow will quickly accumulate.
The snow squalls are forecast to begin overnight and then persist through Wednesday night. The most intense bands are expected during the afternoon today and then again during the day Wednesday. Locally heavy snowfall accumulations up to 15 cm per 12 hour period will be possible with these snow squalls.
Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow. Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become difficult to navigate due to accumulating snow.
- Children with Autism are Still Waiting - August 5, 2020
- Greyhounds In the Kennel Until At Least December 1 - August 5, 2020
- Ontario Supporting Non-Profits as Province Recovers from COVID-19 - August 5, 2020