Mar 29, 2022 at 07:56
Weather: Significant snow and risk of freezing rain possible Wednesday and Thursday.
- Today – Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 24 this morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tonight – Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of snow overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 7. Wind chill minus 10 this evening.
|Current||Previous||Change from previous report|
|Confirmed Cases in 2022||4,343||4,212||131|
|Deceased in 2022||22||22||0|
|Central & East Algoma||629||619||10|
|Elliot Lake & Area||274||261||13|
|Sault Ste. Marie & Area||5,393||5,288||105|
- Conseil scolaire catholique Nouvelon (CSC Nouvelon) School Board Trustee for District 5 (Greater Sudbury wards 7–12) and past president, Mr. André Bidal, passed away on March 28, 2022. In recognition of his important contributions to French-language Catholic education, the flags at the CSC Nouvelon head office and all of its schools will be at half-mast during the following days.
- Prabmeet Singh Sarkaria, President of the Treasury Board, will be joined by Christine Elliott, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health, and Jill Dunlop, Minister of Colleges and Universities to make an announcement at 9:30 a.m. in North York
- .Dr. Merrilee Fullerton, Minister of Children, Community and Social Services, will be joined by Sam Oosterhoff, MPP for Niagara West, to make an announcement at 2:30 this afternoon.