Weather – Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Snow at times heavy beginning this morning. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Blowing snow. Amount 15 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 4. Wind chill near minus 14.
Tonight – Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8. Wind chill near minus 14.
Winter storm warning in effect for:
- Wawa – Pukaskwa Park
- White River – Dubreuilville
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour
- Batchawana Bay
- Chapleau – Missinaibi Lake
- Gogama – Foleyet
- Elliot Lake – Ranger Lake
- Greater Sudbury and vicinity
- Kirkland Lake – Englehart
- Temiskaming Shores – Temagami
A winter storm with heavy snow and blowing snow is expected today.
News Tidbits – It is almost the end of November, but CHADWIC Home is continuing to collect gifts of outerwear (hats, mitts, scarves, boots (women & children’s sizes), canned chili, soups, and stews.